Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Would you like a mint?

I appreciate being appreciated. Nothing tells me I'm appreciated like recieving a complimentary mint from a restaurant. My favorite fast food restaurant is Sonic© because of this. A lot of restaurants have a basket of mints sitting out for consumption but Sonic© takes it one step further by actually handing mints to their patrons. To me this says, "We'll see you later." They don't NEED to see me but they sure would like to. Sonic©, I am a big fan of what you are doing. And I will let you know that you will definitely be seeing me soon.
In case you were wondering, I only posted this blog so I could use the © symbol.
-Ben™

0 Responses to “Would you like a mint?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies