Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


So Stacie and Brittany are two of my favorite people I've met since coming to Mobap and today we are going to have a blast. In honor of Stacie Is Awesome Day (SIAD) we are going to have a picnic in the park and Brittany is going to dye my hair. I hope everyone realizes that Stacie's awesomeness is the real reason why we don't have day classes today at Mobap. If you were all really cool you would send her some comments on myspace or write something on her wall on facebook wishing her a happy SIAD and thank her for being so awesome. I hope the rest of you are doing something just as cool as dying your hair or having a picnic in the park for SIAD. Please let me know what you did/are doing. Here's a picture of approximately what my hair will look like.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So how did your hair turn out? I think we need to see a before and after pic :).  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies