Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


So, this weekend I'm going to Chicago for the first time ever. I am so excited. I've always had a desire to visit this city and I can't wait to finally get there. I'm going to watch the Blue Brothers and listen to a lot of Wilco to get in the mood. If anyone has been to Chicago and has any suggestions of places I should visit please let me know because right now my site-seeing list is pretty much a blank slate. Sorry if this blog wasn't deep enough for everyone. I just realized my past few blogs have been pretty serious so I thought this one could be more light-hearted. I'll leave you with this:

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies