Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Well I haven't been online for a few days and I must say...it feels good not to be joined at the hip with a computer anymore. I was addicted for a while there but then I realized that there were people around me that I could actually talk with...weird.
So, this Friday kicked off Welcome Weekend here at MBU. I had an absolute blast. I met all the guys in my hall including my roommate on Friday. He's a pretty cool kid. He's actually from Colorado and he listens to a lot of Christian Metal. Friday night, we had free barbecue and karaoke. The rest of the RA's and I sang "Get this party started" by Pink. It wasn't my top choice but I went along with it anyway. Saturday, was cosmic bowling. The university rented out the entire Brunswick Zone from 9-Midnight. Free bowling gets old after a bit. Free pizza and soda, however, do not. I've had a blast this whole weekend with getting to know new people. Tomorrow, classes start so I had better get some sleep. G'night everyone!

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger yalcnot

    How are you going to live with someone from Colorado? I don't think I could do it ;)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies