Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Well, it's beginning to look and feel like fall. I absolutely love this time of year. I love October in particular for multiple reasons: leaves seem to start changing in October, Halloween is in October, and I always try to read my favorite book of all time during October. This book is Dracula. I started reading it the other day and it just seems to get better every year. It's so mysterious and Bram Stoker has a way of describing things that just sends chills down my spine. If you've never read it I highly suggest that you do at some point during your lifetime. It is spectacular.
So, this weekend I was a counselor at Breakaway, which is a youth retreat put on by Concord church here in St. Louis. I had such a blast! I was a counselor for the seventh grade boys and they are something else. They made me laugh so much and I was really excited because they definitely opened up more than I thought seventh grade boys could. The camp we went to was pretty sweet and the scenery was amazing. The first night we arrived there was a full moon that cast the most magnificent reflection on the lake below. The next morning the lake was covered in a thick fog and I could only imagine what thoughts would have run through my head if I had been reading Dracula while all this took place. They would have been eery, that's for sure.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies