Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Don't panic

I just watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy again. I love this movie so much. It's so smart, funny, and even heart-warming. I sound really cheesy right now. It's probably because the time is almost two in the morning. If you haven't seen HGG you need to. I also highly recommend reading the book first. It's even funnier. I really hope they make a film for The Restaurant At the End of The Universe and so on.
P.S. British films are much funnier than American films. It's a scientific fact.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    true, but they cover a bunch of different gags from other books in the series that a second one wouldn't be as funny. Though can always make a "The Salmon of Doubt" movie since it's the newest one and probably has not been covered.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies