Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Run Lola Run

Right now I'm enjoying a free month of Blockbuster Online. The latest movie they sent me was Run Lola Run. I had heard from many people that this was a great film so I decided to add it to my queue, knowing nothing else about it. I soon found that the entire film was in German.( I've decided that German is one of the ugliest languages ever but perhaps I'll talk more about that at a later date.) Even though it was in another language, it was a great film. I don't want to say much more about it but if you enjoy a good thriller and don't mind some swear words you should rent it.

P.S. I should be getting Thank You For Smoking in the mail today :)

0 Responses to “Run Lola Run”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies