Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Bertha


On Friday, I was going to meet a friend of mine at the movies. I got in my car and unfortunately it wouldn't start. Luckily, another friend of mine jumped my Volvo and I was on my way. I wasn't even late to the movies. I hadn't driven my car since the previous Monday. I'm convinced that the cold weather and the idle state of my car are the main causes of it's lack of motivation. Once I got it started, however, she ran like a champ. This made me realize how much I love my Volvo, Bertha. She is so amazing. She is an '86 Volvo 240DL and has about 230,000 miles on her. The coolest thing about her is that we share the same age. But, she never quits on me. She has trouble getting started on cold mornings but once she does there is no stopping her. I love Bertha.

0 Responses to “Bertha”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies