Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Good Season


I've been really impressed with the movies I've seen this fall, so far. A few weeks ago, I saw The Prestige which was absolutely amazing. It was one of the most entertaining movies I had seen in a long time. Just this weekend I saw Stranger Than Fiction which also was amazing. It had was really funny but the best part about it was that it made you feel good about life. It sounds stupid and corny, I know. But, it's the truth. It really helps you appreciate the small things. I'm feeling really good about this season of movies. I am so excited for Children of Men and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. But, the movie I am most excited for has got to be Spider-man 3. It's new trailer came out last thursday and it looks incredible! I am a big dork but I don't care. It is going to be awesome! May 4th will be a great day.

0 Responses to “Good Season”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies