Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Perseverance

It's amazing how the Christian life works. There are always times of despair and drudgery but we eventually come back to a point where we are filled with God's joy. I've recently come out of one of these times where I didn't feel in tune with God. It is so encouraging to know that if we keep pressing on and never give up hope, He will continue to draw us back to Him. I want to encourage anyone who is going through one of these tough times to hold on to hope and faith. It will be over. And when it is, God's joy will seem just as new and wonderful as it did the day you decided to live for Him. Press on.

0 Responses to “Perseverance”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies