Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


The reason for the season

I was going to write a big blog about how we need to love our fellow man and how Christmas has been commercialized. But, then I realized I was sick of people (including myself) complaining about all that. The best way to change the tide isn't by complaining about the way the tide is coming in but by redirecting it. So here it goes:

My reason to sing during December and during all other months is Jesus Christ. He died for me so that I wouldn't have to pay the price. I love Him above any other and to Him I will always lift my voice. That is all I have to say.


0 Responses to “The reason for the season”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies