Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


I'll be home for Christmas

I drove down to Fort Collins, Colorado from Parker on Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday, it snowed. Then it snowed. And it also...snowed. For the past couple of days I was somewhat worried that I wouldn't be able to get back home for Christmas. Though the worry was in my mind, I still had a lot of fun. Being snowed in may seem bad but at least I'm not stuck inside on other circumstances. When I say "other circumstances" I mean zombie attacks, acid rain, etc. I really do love being with all my friends in Fort Collins, but not enough to miss out on my family Christmas.
On a side note, the title for the seventh Harry Potter book was announced yesterday. I am excited.

0 Responses to “I'll be home for Christmas”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies