Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Turning vinyl in to gold

A week from today marks the release of the second installment of Thrice's Alchemy Index. With Volumes I & II: Fire and Water they showed musical maturity and transformation (which they have consistenly been doing throughout their entire musical career) with infectious melodies and beautiful, well-written lyrics. The Alchemy Index has been the most-played music in my life for the past six months and if Volumes II & III: Earth and Air are anything like their predecessors in creativity and ambitiousness, I know they will not fail to please. You can preview some of the album at Thrice's myspace site.

Albums curruently in heavy rotation:
Elliott Smith-Elliott Smith
Rubber Factory-The Black Keys
In Motion-Copeland
The Alchemy Index-Thrice (as if youd didn't know already)


P.S. The Office returns this Thursday. If you would like more information and to see my joy more adequately put into words, look here.

1 Responses to “Turning vinyl in to gold”

  1. # Blogger Jacob

    can't wait!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies