Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


I am Legend

A couple of Summers ago I read the horror novel I am Legend (recently made into a movie starring Will Smith) by Richard Matheson. In order to celebrate the end of the semester I will be enjoying this new film. This movie will kick off my Christmas Break Blog Movie Review Extravaganza. I am very excited for this movie for two reasons: 1) the fact that I have read the book already and know the storyline 2) the brand new trailer for The Dark Knight will be released with I am Legend.































1 Responses to “I am Legend”

  1. # Blogger Lisa Hessel

    gosh, that Heath sure is attractive.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies