Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Private Eye

As I listened to the radio tonight I heard a commercial for a private investigator. During the ad the p.i. said something along the lines of ,"Everyone has questions that they want answered. For as little as $100 we can help you answer yours". I'm not sure how anyone else feels about this but it ruined my idea of what a gumshoe was. It's hard for me now to associate private detectives with the cool, suave characters I remember from the great films of the 40s and 50s when instead it's much easier to view them in the same category as "telelawyers". I do however think it would be worth the $100 dollars to see the look on their face when I ask them the question I want answered: Does Nessy really exist?







0 Responses to “Private Eye”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies