Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Christmas top 10

Alright so I have decided to bail on the Movie Review Extravaganza and just give a list of my top 10 favorite Christmas movies. I know, I'm a dullard, but there just aren't that many movies out that I want to see.

10. Home Alone-This movie was one of my favorites when I was a kid so it holds special meaning for me now. Plus, everyone said I looked like Macaulay Culkin when this movie first came out. I don't know if that's good or bad.

9. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation-One of the funniest movies of all time. That's all that really needs to be said except, "That's pretty low, mister! If I had a rubber hose, I would beat you into a... "

8. The Santa Clause-This also holds a special place in my heart. Ah. It's hilarious and possibly the only Tim Allen film I've ever enjoyed.

7. Jingle All the Way-Nothing says Christmas like Arnold Schwarzenegger. No seriously, nothing does. It sounds like "KLLLISCMASTH!"

6. Nightmare Before Christmas-Tim Burton is brilliant in everything. I wish he would make another Christmas movie. It would probably be on here too if it existed. This movie is great for both Christmas and Halloween.

5. A Charlie Brown Christmas-Best Christmas cartoon ever. You can keep your Grinch (still love it) and your claymation. If I had to pick just one Christmas cartoon it would be Charlie Brown.

4. Miracle on 34th Street (Original)-Classic. That's all that needs to be said.

3. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe-I have loved this book for a long time and thought that the newest movie version was fantastic. It strays a bit here and there but for the most part sticks with the original story.

2. A Christmas Story-I watch this every single year on TBS. It is a great tradition which will hopefully never be broken.

1. It's a Wonderful Life-The BEST Christmas movie of all time. Jimmy Stewart is hilarious and heart-warming all at the same time. I love it. If they ever do a remake I nominate Jim Carrey to play George Bailey. Go back and watch again and tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.


Yeah, that's right. Arnold is carrying Mini-Me on his shoulders. Merry Christmas!

0 Responses to “Christmas top 10”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies