Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


The joys of an old flame

Music is something meant to be everlastingly fresh. I love music that I can listen to and discover something new about years later. A band that has been everlastingly new for me is Five Iron Frenzy.

It seems like every time I listen to one of their albums I can find something else that I did not know was there before. Sometimes it's a guitar or horn part that I never recognized or it might be a new harmony for me to sing along with.

Recently what has changed for me in their music is the lyrics. I have found new meaning in some verses that I didn't think about very much when I was in junior high or high school.

So here's to FIF. They always will be my favorite band.

Rest in peace. You're still alive in my heart.

Speaking of great music I've decided to start posting what music I am currently listening to in each of my blogs so here you go...

Albums currently in heavy rotation:
In Rainbows-Radiohead
Volume One-She & Him
Spring-Jon Foreman
Funeral-Arcade Fire
The Alchemy Index ,Volumes I and II-Thrice

0 Responses to “The joys of an old flame”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies