Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


U.S.L.D - United States of the Living Dead

A recent article on MSN labeled the Presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and John McCain as campaigns that "rose from the dead". This is exactly the same reason that I will not be voting for either of them. I will not have a member of the living dead running this country. Beware the grins of these two seemingly normal candidates. They are smiles triggered by an uncontrollable hunger for human flesh. Whether you vote Republican or Democrat, DON'T vote Zombie.


0 Responses to “U.S.L.D - United States of the Living Dead”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies