Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Currently Obsessing Over:

I just finished re-watching the season 3 finale of Lost and since the season 4 premiere isn't until Thursday, I had to fill my time with something else this weekend. On Friday night I decided to watch the King Kong remake. I love this movie and don't care what anyone else says. That's all I have to say on that subject. Now on to the real topic of my blog.

Saturday and Sunday night I watched M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense. I plan to watch the rest of his movies soon in order to adequately prepare for the release of his new film, The Happening, this summer. I love all of his films (yes, even Lady in the Water and The Village) and just wanted to share some memorable quotes and also encourage anyone who hasn't seen these movies to get to watching!



"Do you know why you're afraid when you're alone? I do. I do."



"It's alright to be afraid, David, because this part won't be like a comic book. Real life doesn't fit into little boxes that were drawn for it."

0 Responses to “Currently Obsessing Over:”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies