Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Top 100

I have a new goal: the American Film Institute's top 100 movies. So far I've watched On the Waterfront and The Graduate. Both were great films but The Graduate struck my soul in a different way. I can definitely see Wes Anderson being heavily influenced by this film.

"Mrs. Robinson, if you don't mind my saying so, this conversation is getting a little strange"

"I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."

0 Responses to “Top 100”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies