Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


A good week

I have had an excellent week. Last Saturday I got to see this guy (see below) in concert as well as several other great bands at Agapefest:

I started my job at this place (see below) and I'm having a blast:

If that weren't enough it seems that The Office keeps getting funnier and Lost keeps getting weirder:


So here's to good weeks.

Currently listening to:
Word of Mouth by John Reuben
City of Echoes by Pelican
Live at Schubas by Russian Circles
The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New
Winners Never Quit by Pedro The Lion

Reading:
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
The Coffeehouse Gospel by Matthew Paul Turner
The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller

1 Responses to “A good week”

  1. # Blogger Sarah Marie

    I'm glad that you are enjoying your new job and the music festival. We miss your nonsensical comments and views that always differ from julie and I.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies