Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either

but I'm working on it


Top 10

I was driving late the other night, about thirty seconds from my dorm, when my ipod, in shuffle mode, played February Stars by Foo Fighters. I drove past the entrance to my university in order to be able to hear the entirety of the song. That's when I thought of a new top 10 list that I could make. So, here it is:

Top 10 songs I'd extend my driving time for

1. Every New Day by Five Iron Frenzy
2. February Stars by Foo Fighters

3. Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World
4. Misunderstood by Wilco

5. Paranoid Android by Radiohead
6. Title and Registration by Death Cab for Cutie
7. The Earth Will Shake by Thrice
8. Seer's Tower by Sufjan Stevens
9. Let's Dance by M. Ward
10. The Shadow Proves The Sunshine by Switchfoot

1 Responses to “Top 10”

  1. # Blogger Archie Mck

    I would like to add:
    "Pictures of Success" Rilo Kiley
    "Sunny Road" Emiliana Torrini
    "Start a War" The National
    "White Winter Hymnal" Fleet Foxes
    "Cheated Hearts" Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
    "I'm Good, I'm Gone" Lykke Li  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Don't worry. I don't know what I'm doing either | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies